How to install Tempered Glass Screen protector on mobile
How to install Tempered Glass Screen protector
1. Before beginning, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and wipe your screen with the microfiber cloth and the included alcohol swab. Make sure the surface you are using to apply the installation is clean and stable.
2. Adjust the position of Screen protector before the actual installation. Peel the protective layer off the adhesive side.
3. Carefully align the Screen protector and the cutouts to the screen and slowly begin the application process. Make sure not to touch the silicone adhesive with your fingers, hold onto the Screen protector by the sides and place it onto the surface of the device.
4. Press the center of the Screen protector only a minimum amount of pressure is necessary. The adhesive should smoothly glide across the phone screen and adhere to the device.
5. If air bubbles get trapped under the Screen protector, use the squeegee to remove them, beginning from the center. Smaller bubbles should disappear within 1-2 days.
As this is a glass product, please note that the edges of the glass are the most vulnerable areas.
Using excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector may damage the product.
How to Remove Screen Protectors from my Device
It can be removed by using a hard card like an ID or credit card. Lift the screen protector with the card from any corner of the screen protector. Once the corner has been lifted off the device, hold the corner and remove slowly.
If you have a screen protector, it will not shatter into pieces. The tempered glass will hold all the pieces in place even if it is to crack. The screen protector will not damage or leave residue on your phone screen. Since all of our screen protectors are designed with a special silicone adhesive, it will not leave any residue on your screen if you choose to take it off.
We are responsible for our product conditions. We would love to help you resolve any issues. We want you to have a positive experience every time you buy our products. Please let us know if you have received any defected item by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 86-755-29969596.
This policy is only valid for naturally defected item as that counts as a production error. Defection caused by any other accidents, including failure of installation, carelessness by the user, or defection caused by owner's usage, cannot be applied for this warranty.
Items must be requested to be warranted within 30-Days of the purchase date to be considered for a defect review; otherwise it will not be eligible for any warranties.
Defective items are sent to our R&D department for review.
Refund Process could take up to 1~2 weeks after item was received to process.
Please contact our sales to know more about how to refund.
Limitation on Liability
In no event shall Juzhe Co. or its suppliers shall be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of the use of the product, including, without limitation, loss of value of the product or any third party products that are used in or with the product, property damage, or loss of use of the product or any third party products that are used in or with the product, even if Juzhe Co. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Juzhe Co. has no liability for any damage or destruction to consumer electronics devices, other personal property that are in the products, or any loss of data contained in the foregoing devices. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), the entire liability of Juzhe Co. and any of its suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the product. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties and conditions, and/or the disclaimer of some types of damages, so some of the above might not apply to you.